Warehouse and Mechanics
Are you looking for a challenging career?
Do you have warehouse experience and wish to join a company where employees are the kings of order fulfillment?
Do you want a job where there will rarely be any downtime, even during COVID?
Finally, are you known for being a great team player? Do you want to be part of this team?
We have the perfect job for you. This is your chance to work as a warehouse attendant located on the South Shore of Montreal.
Why choose this Warehouse Attendant position?
- Competitive salary of 17 to 20$ per hour, depending on experience;
- Fixed schedule from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday;
- Air-conditioned environment in hot weather;
- Company in excellent financial health and in constant evolution; and
- A compassionate and employee-oriented company.
What would your day consist of?
- Preparation of orders;
- Order creation;
- Forklift driving;
- Receiving and checking goods;
- Storage of various products;
- Loading/unloading with a forklift;
- Inventory management;
- Loading of trucks in the afternoon so that drivers can dispatch at 6:00 am;
- Informing drivers of their routes and actively managing driver(s) to ensure deliveries are made correctly and efficiently;
- Keeping the warehouse extremely clean and organized; and
- Lifting heavy boxes.
Do you have what it takes for this Warehouse Attendant position? Do you:
- Have warehouse experience;
- Enjoy new technology;
- Enjoy teamwork;
- Seek a fun and challenging work environment; and
- Consider yourself to be physically fit?
If so, you are the candidate we are looking for!