They say that customer relations is an art! Have you mastered it? Our position is for you! You will be required to manage and coordinate large-scale projects (here, there is no shortage of projects!), including respecting deadlines and budgets.
Communication will be at the heart of your daily activities. You will be responsible for coordinating all stages of project management, ensuring project progress and customer satisfaction, and coordinating internal and external resources. Your rigor, leadership, and interpersonal skills will contribute to the delivery of high-quality and innovative projects. Your participation will be constant from project start to completion. If you are proficient in all construction project phases, we will get along great!
What you are expected to do:
- Develop and maintain a collaborative and quality relationship with clients and subcontractors that is based on mutual trust;
- Effectively coordinate and communicate project activities, resource requirements, and schedules;
- Manage the project budget and invoicing;
- Proactively anticipate and propose solutions to problems over the course of the project;
- Ensure that each project is carried out in compliance with industry best practices;
- Act as a facilitator;
- Propose solutions, taking into account the client’s needs and satisfaction as well as the reality of construction sites;
- Evaluate, manage, and document all project requests and changes; and
- Other related tasks.
What you will gain:
- A supportive and trusting work environment;
- Continuous training and learning;
- A supportive management team that promotes work-life balance and many other corporate benefits; and
- Most importantly, the opportunity to excel and grow.
Your Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or engineering, and a member in good standing with the “Ordre des architectes” or the “Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec”;
- Seven (7) years of experience relevant to the duties of the job;
- Familiarity with the laws, regulations, codes, and standards related to the field of activity and be comfortable working in a highly-regulated environment;
- Ability to read architectural plans and drawings;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Outlook;
- Excellent proficiency in the French language, both written and spoken; and
- Fluency in English is a major asset.
What makes you stand out:
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills;
- Effective communication, planning, and time management skills;
- Natural interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and to problem-solve;
- Customer service skills;
- Excellent stress management skills;
- Ability to develop, articulate, and justify ideas; and
- Rigorous, autonomous, structured, and proactive.