- Do you have experience in construction estimation?
- Are you comfortable working with construction estimation software?
- Would you like to join a rapidly-growing team?
Our colleagues want to meet you!
As a part of this job, you will have the opportunity to join a friendly and professional team where there is no shortage of projects and challenges.
Reporting to the Estimating Director, your mission will be to:
- Prepare estimates to establish project costs;
- Master the interpretation of plans and specifications;
- Become familiar and maintain good relationships with subcontractors and suppliers;
- Manage the bidding process;
- Collaborate with project managers;
- Finalize bids;
- Act as a reference during project execution;
- Prepare budgets for the rentals division; and
- Solve problems and develop solutions to challenges that arise.
Does this description interest you? Don’t wait any longer, send us your resume!
The ideal candidate possesses:
- A DEC or AEC in building estimation technology or other training relevant to the job;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in estimation in a similar position with a general contractor;
- Excellent written and spoken French and English (an asset);
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite; and
- Knowledge of various types of estimation software.
What you would gain:
- A supportive and trusting work environment;
- Continuous training and learning;
- A supportive management team that promotes work-life balance and many other corporate benefits; and
- Most importantly, the opportunity to excel and grow.