Construction – Specialized Labour
The construction industry is a key sector in Quebec’s economic growth. Rainville et Frères is a well-established Quebec entrepreneur and leader on major heritage masonry projects.
- Do you want to evolve in a unique work environment where challenges and surpassing your limits are the order of the day?
- Do you want to join a dynamic, ambitious team and contribute to the company’s growth?
- Do you want to grow and expand your talent to its full potential in a flexible, compassionate company that places the employee at the heart of its priorities?
You are in the right place!
- Status: Permanent;
- Minimum of 40 hours per week;
- Active year-round;
- Clothing provided; and
- Continuous internal training.
A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF WHAT AWAITS YOU
You have experience working in the construction field as a specialized worker.
You are versatile and resourceful. You have good manual skills and enjoy performing many different tasks in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
Under the supervision of the foremen, you will be responsible for performing various tasks such as assisting other laborers with their work; cleaning, painting and finishing; and assembling and dismantling scaffolding.
Does this description sound interesting to you? Don’t wait any longer and send us your resume!